100% No Data Loss Guarantee
Lower Cost to Implement
Lower Servicing Fees
Let’s Stop the Frustration of Loan Servicing Platforms.
Staying with an outdated and difficult loan servicing platform is not only costing you more money, but it’s also frustrating your staff and limiting your organization’s ability to stay competitive.
Legacy loan servicing providers want you to believe that switching platforms is costly and risky. But that is because they don’t guarantee that data won’t be lost, they insist on high implementation fees, and have high servicing fees with hidden costs for accessing your data that they don’t tell you about upfront.
This is frustrating for you. It’s frustrating for us too.
We have a better system.
Here’s How you Get Started
Schedule a Free Demo.
Get a Full Cost Assessment.
Implement wtih Confidence.
Service Loans with Ease.
Unlike many servicing systems, MortgageFlex Servicing features real-time updating with group-controlled payment processing, allowing your customer service representatives to have current loan-level information readily available.
The Servicing Portal
The MortgageFlex Servicing Portal extends your customer service support to 24/7. The portal provides customer-friendly self-service support for the most common requests made to your customer service department. The information is presented in real-time and offers convenient access on multiple devices including web browsers, tablets, and phones. Customer satisfaction is improved while significantly reducing call volume to customer service.
- Last payment received amount and date
- Next due payment
- Scheduled payments
- Set up recurring ACH payments
- Setup one-time ACH payment
- Set up additional principal and escrow payments
- Set up alternative payment amounts
- Account history of payments and disbursements
- Loan program and interest rate
- Next payment due date and amount
- Original and current loan balances
- Principal and Interest payments YTD
- Escrow balances
- Payment breakdown (P&I, Taxes, and Insurance
- Maturity date and number of payments remaining
- Online payoff estimates and payoff requests
- Monthly statements
- Escrow analysis
- Year-end tax form (1098)
- Bank account setup
- Address and contact information
- Notifications preferences